Upcoming Ontario Tax Sales
Serving Tax Sales Investors Since 2005
Tax Sales Property Listings in
The InfoPak has information about the tax sale properties including:
1. Assessed value of the properties
2. Annual taxes
3. Aerial photos
5. Property information
6. Instructions for submitting a tender
7. Proper form to submit tender
8. Proper envelope for submitting a tender
9. Advertisement for tax sale
YOU CAN PURCHASE AN INFOPAK FOR ONLY: $25
(FREE for Members—just login before you place your order)
Perivale Rd. W/S (35.19 Acres), Central Manitoulin
Minimum Tender Amount:
Central Manitoulin 2022-07-27 19-09
Waterfront (1.03 Acres), Carter's Bay
Minimum Tender Amount:
Central Manitoulin 2022-07-27 19-18
Waterfront (0.71 Acres), Carter's Bay
Minimum Tender Amount:
Central Manitoulin 2022-07-27 19-19
Municipal Act, 2001
SALE OF LAND BY PUBLIC TENDER
MUNICIPALITY OF CENTRAL MANITOULIN
Take Notice that tenders are invited for the purchase of the lands described below and will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on July 27, 2022, at the Central Manitoulin Municipal Office, 6020 Highway 542, Mindemoya Ontario.
The tenders will then be opened in public on the same day as soon as possible after 3:00 p.m. at the Central Manitoulin Municipal Office, 6020 Highway 542, Mindemoya.
Description of Lands:
1. Roll No. 51 04 010 001 38610 0000; Perivale Rd. W/S; PIN 47113-0200 (LT); PT LT 10 CON 10 CAMPBELL PT 1, 31R2544; CENTRAL MANITOULIN; File No. 19-09 According to the last returned assessment roll, the assessed value of the land is $393,000
Minimum tender amount: $57,470.30
2. Roll No. 51 04 020 003 69400 0000; PIN 47115-0804 (LT); PCL 1133 SEC MANITOULIN; PT BROKEN LT 21 CON 18 CARNARVON PT 5 MR24; T/W FIRSTLY: PT 109 & 110 MR24 AS IN LT1870, SECONDLY: PT 164 MR26 AS IN LT1870; CENTRAL MANITOULIN; File No. 19-18 According to the last returned assessment roll, the assessed value of the land is $18,300 Minimum tender amount: $8,292.16
3. Roll No. 51 04 020 003 81000 0000; PIN 47115-1339 (LT); PCL 1200 SEC MANITOULIN; PT BROKEN LT 29 CON 19 CARNARVON PT 10 MR25; S/T CA1364; T/W FIRSTLY: PT 96, 97 MR20 AS IN LT2065 SECONDLY: PT 111 MR21 AS IN LT2065 THIRDLY: PT 186, 187 MR22 AS IN LT2065 FOURTHLY: PT 154, 155 MR23 AS IN LT2065 FIFTHLY: PT 109, 110 MR24 AS IN LT2065 SIXTHLY: PT 121 MR25 AS IN LT2065 SEVENTHLY: PT 74 TO 76, 164, 165 MR26 AS IN LT2065 EIGHTHLY: PT 173, 174 MR27 AS IN LT2065 NINTHLY: PT 113 MR33 AS IN LT2065 TENTHLY: PT 137 MR34 AS IN LT2065 ELEVENTHLY: PT 84 TO 88, 109 MR35 AS IN LT2065 TWELFTHLY: PT 50 MR37 AS IN LT2065 THIRTEENTHLY: PT 31, 32, 119, 120 MR38 AS IN LT2065 FOURTEENTHLY: PT 28 MR39 AS IN LT2065 FIFTEENTHLY: PT 67 MR36 AS IN LT2065; CENTRAL MANITOULIN; File No. 19-19 According to the last returned assessment roll, the assessed value of the land is $11,000
Minimum tender amount: $7,343.78
Tenders must be submitted in the prescribed form and must be accompanied by a deposit of at least 20 per cent of the tender amount, which deposit shall be made by way of a certified cheque/bank draft/ money order payable to the municipality.
Except as follows, the municipality makes no representation regarding the title to or any other matters relating to the lands to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchasers. The assessed value, according to the last returned assessment roll, may or may not be representative of the current market value of the property.
Transfers of properties that contain at least one and not more than six single family residences and are transferred to non-residents of Canada or foreign entities, are subject to the Province’s Non-Resident Speculation Tax (NRST). This sale is governed by the Municipal Act, 2001 and the Municipal Tax Sales Rules made under that Act. The successful purchaser will be required to pay the amount tendered plus accumulated taxes and any taxes that may be applicable, such as a land transfer tax and HST. The municipality has no obligation to provide vacant possession to the successful purchaser. A copy of the prescribed form of tender is available on the website of the Government of Ontario Central Forms Repository under the listing for the Ministry of Municipal Affairs.
For further information regarding this sale and a copy of the prescribed form of tender, visit:
Tax Sales Results
About new listings, results, cancellations, and more.
To view surplus property.ca for Ontario Municipal Properties