Upcoming Ontario Tax Sales
Serving Tax Sales Investors Since 2005
Tax Sales Property Listings in
1. Assessed value of the properties
2. Annual taxes
3. Aerial photos
5. Property information
6. Instructions for submitting a tender
7. Proper form to submit tender
8. Proper envelope for submitting a tender
9. Advertisement for tax sale
YOU CAN PURCHASE AN INFOPAK FOR ONLY: $25
(FREE for Members—just login before you place your order)
23 Midroad Lane, Greater Madawaska
Minimum Tender Amount:
Greater Madawaska 2022-06-02 19-01
37 Summers Lane (1.13 Acres), Greater Madawaska
Minimum Tender Amount:
Greater Madawaska 2022-06-02 19-02
Municipal Act, 2001
SALE OF LAND BY PUBLIC TENDER
THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWNSHIP OF GREATER MADAWASKA
Take Notice that tenders are invited for the purchase of the lands described below and will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on June 2, 2022, at the Greater Madawaska Municipal Office, 19 Parnell St. Calabogie Ontario.
The tenders will then be opened in public on the same day as soon as possible after 3:00 p.m. at the Greater Madawaska Municipal Office, 19 Parnell St. Calabogie.
Description of Lands:
1. Roll No. 47 06 006 015 24827 0000; 23 Midroad Lane, Greater Madawaska; PIN 57341-0239 (LT); SECONDLY: PT LT 25, CONS 1 & 2 AS IN R330592, BAGOT; S/T R404772; TOWNSHIP OF GREATER MADAWASKA (AS TO THE INTEREST OF GORDON NEIL BROWNRIGG ONLY) [BEING PIN 57341-0239 (LT)]; PIN 57341-0259 (LT); FIRSTLY: PT LT 25, CON 1, PT 17, 49R110, BAGOT; T/W R241448; BAGOT BLYTHFLD BROUGHAM [BEING PIN 57341-0259 (LT)]; File No. 19-01
According to the last returned assessment roll, the assessed value of the land is $75,000
Minimum tender amount: $22,531.40
2. Roll No. 47 06 006 015 24834 0000; 37 Summers Lane, Greater Madawaska; PIN 57341-0239 (LT); SECONDLY: PT LT 25, CONS 1 & 2 AS IN R330592, BAGOT; S/T R404772; TOWNSHIP OF GREATER MADAWASKA (AS TO THE INTEREST OF PHILIP JOSEPH SLOBODZIAN ONLY) [BEING PIN 57341-0239 (LT)]; PIN 57341-0250 (LT); FIRSTLY: PT LT 25, CONS 1 & 2, PT 24, 49R110, BAGOT; T/W R328712; BAGOT BLYTHFLD BROUGHAM [BEING PIN 57341-0250 (LT)]; File No. 19-02
According to the last returned assessment roll, the assessed value of the land is $220,000
Minimum tender amount: $55,304.17
Subject to Crown Liens
Except as follows, the municipality makes no representation regarding the title to, crown interests, or any other matters relating to the lands to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchasers. Any interests of the Federal or Provincial Crown encumbering the land at the time of the tax sale will continue to encumber the land after the registration of the tax deed. The assessed value according to the last returned assessment roll may or may not be representative of the current market value of the property.
Transfers of properties that contain at least one and not more than six single family residences and are transferred to non-residents of Canada or foreign entities, are subject to the Province’s Non-Resident Speculation Tax (NRST).
This sale is governed by the Municipal Act, 2001 and the Municipal Tax Sales Rules made under that Act. The successful purchaser will be required to pay the amount tendered plus accumulated taxes and any taxes that may be applicable, such as a land transfer tax and HST.
The municipality has no obligation to provide vacant possession to the successful purchaser.
A copy of the prescribed form of tender is available on the website of the Government of Ontario Central Forms Repository under the listing for the Ministry of Municipal Affairs.
For further information regarding this sale and a copy of the prescribed form of tender, visit:
Tax Sales Results
About new listings, results, cancellations, and more.
To view surplus property.ca for Ontario Municipal Properties