Upcoming Ontario Tax Sales
Serving Tax Sales Investors Since 2005
Tax Sales Property Listings in
The InfoPak has information about the tax sale properties including:
1. Assessed value of the properties
2. Annual taxes
3. Aerial photos
5. Property information
6. Instructions for submitting a tender
7. Proper form to submit tender
8. Proper envelope for submitting a tender
9. Advertisement for tax sale
YOU CAN PURCHASE AN INFOPAK FOR ONLY: $25
(FREE for Members—just login before you place your order)
Vacant Land (5 Acres), Perry
Minimum Tender Amount:
Perry 2022-10-06 21-01
Highway 518 W (Vacant Land), Perry
Minimum Tender Amount:
Perry 2022-10-06 21-02
Municipal Act, 2001
SALE OF LAND BY PUBLIC TENDER
THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PERRY
Take Notice that tenders are invited for the purchase of the lands described below and will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on October 6, 2022, at the Township of Perry Municipal Office, 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale Ontario.
The tenders will then be opened in public on the same day as soon as possible after 3:00 p.m. at the Township of Perry Municipal Office, 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale.
Submitted tenders will be opened via GotoMeeting. Please join the Tender Opening from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going into link; https://meet.goto.com/773199429; or dial using your phone; Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391; Access Code: 773-199-429.
Description of Lands:
1. Roll No. 49 14 000 001 47900 0000; PIN 52162-0309 (LT); FIRSTLY: PT LT 23 CON 4 PERRY AS IN RO83013 E OF RAILWAY; PERRY [BEING PIN 52162-0309 (LT)]; PIN 52162-0314 (R); SECONDLY: ALL THAT PART OF LOT 23, CONCESSION 4, TOWNSHIP OF PERRY, DISTRICT OF PARRY SOUND LYING WEST AND NORTH OF HIGHWAY 11 (NOW HIGHWAY 592 ACCORDING TO ASSUMPTION PLAN NO 851) AND SOUTH OF THE LITTLE EAST RIVER. AS IN INSTRUMENT NO. RO83013 W OF RAILWAY; LAND REGISTRY OFFICE NO. 42 [BEING ALL OF PIN 52162-0314(R)]; File No. 21-01
According to the last returned assessment roll, the assessed value of the land is $5,600
Minimum tender amount: $6,355.61
2. Roll No. 49 14 000 003 35701 0000; Highway 518 W; PIN 52165-0001 (LT); PCL 11244 SEC SS; LT 7 CON 13 PERRY EXCEPT LT15908, LT58547, PT 1 PL D84 & PT 1-3 42R6956; PERRY; File No. 21-02
According to the last returned assessment roll, the assessed value of the land is $1,800
Minimum tender amount: $6,581.93
Tenders must be submitted in the prescribed form and must be accompanied by a deposit of at least 20 per cent of the tender amount, which deposit shall be made by way of a certified cheque/bank draft/ money order payable to the municipality.
Except as follows, the municipality makes no representation regarding the title to, availability of road access, or any other matters relating to the lands to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchasers. The assessed value, according to the last returned assessment roll, may or may not be representative of the current market value of the property.
Transfers of properties that contain at least one and not more than six single family residences and are transferred to non-residents of Canada or foreign entities, are subject to the Province’s Non-Resident Speculation Tax (NRST).
This sale is governed by the Municipal Act, 2001 and the Municipal Tax Sales Rules made under that Act. The successful purchaser will be required to pay the amount tendered plus accumulated taxes and any taxes that may be applicable, such as a land transfer tax and HST.
The municipality has no obligation to provide vacant possession to the successful purchaser.
A copy of the prescribed form of tender is available on the website of the Government of Ontario Central Forms Repository under the listing for the Ministry of Municipal Affairs.
For further information regarding this sale and a copy of the prescribed form of tender, visit:
Tax Sales Results
About new listings, results, cancellations, and more.
To view surplus property.ca for Ontario Municipal Properties